EYM Early Learners now capable of reading, completing math computations, follow directions, and research chapters and lessons independently on the computer. Students now test in the 90+ percentile at their registered schools.
Educating Young Minds, will utilize our families’ passion and the nation’s transition to social media and technology to facilitate intervention, growth and empowerment for Early Learners and their parents (Pre-K-2nd grades) academically, emotionally, and socially with its online curriculum, Community Forum and Resources for low-income, underserved and underrepresented youth and their families
EYM’s overall goal is to:
- Plan for effective kindergarten transition
- Cultivate parental participation in the planning and implementation of the child’s learning plan and success
- “The Parent is a Child’s First Teacher”— incorporating strategies to develop and strengthen this attitude
- Provide an engaging early education academic program for children Pre-K-2nd grade with parent engagement that is monitored and tracked
- To provide positive academic and behavioral support that defines expectations
- To target young children from low to moderate income families to increase literacy, math and language skills, emotional and social confidence.